This basically forces Teamspeak to try and force any plugins to be recognized and function properly.
To access this app Go into the Drive you installed Teamspeak onto.
This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > Teamspeak 3 Client > Right click the app “createfileassoc” and run as administrator. Then reopen Teamspeak.
Note: if you cannot find TeamSpeak 3 Client in any of your Program Files Folders on any of your drives then you will have to do a fresh install of Teamspeak.
If this doesn’t work then you can try this method:
1. Close Teamspeak
2. Download Salty Chat 2.3.6
3. Extract the file using 7-zip or WinRaR (These are free)
4. Go to the extracted folder and find the one labelled “Plugin”
5. Copy the All of the contents of the Plugin Folder
6. Hit your windows key and search “%appdata%”, Look for a folder labelled “TS3Client” then the folder “Plugins” Once found paste the items you copied into the Folder.
7. Start up Teamspeak, go to Tools > Options > Addons > Plugins and then enable the Salty chat plug-in if it is not already.
CFX team implemented a NUI blacklist and blocked local (127.0.0.1 and localhost) WebSocket connections, so we had to use a workaround. If the client side can't connect to the WebSocket, make sure that you can resolve lh.saltmine.de:
1. Open Windows Command Prompt by searching cmd
2. Execute nslookup lh.saltmine.de If it resolved to 127.0.0.1 then your issue is probably somewhere else, if not then you can use e.g. Google DNS servers.
If you have an IPv6 address, keep in mind to also change the DNS server for IPv6.
The wo links in this area will make this very easy to follow! Just make sure to do it step by step and if you require assistance to open a ticket!
You have a bad copy of either Teamspeak or the Salty Chat Plugin, this can happen.
Teamspeak is old and it is heavily modded.
So you may have to purge your TeamSpeak.
1. In Teamspeak go to Tools > Options > Addons > Plugins > find salty chat and then uninstall.
Once done, Open your windows menu and search “%appdata%” Then find “TS3 Client”, Open the Plugin Folder and make sure to delete any files with “SaltyChat” in them.
2. Close and Uninstall Teamspeak.
3. Download a Fresh version of Both Teamspeak 3 and the Salty Chat 2.3.6 plugin
4. Open the newly installed Teamspeak and Retry!
Copyright © 2022 GoldRush - All Rights Reserved.
Obtain faster queue priority now!
Patreon will charge you on the 1st day of the month no matter the date of purchase for the start of your subscription.