Follow these steps and you will be able to join and start roleplaying.
- Legitimate Copy of RDR2 (Online version works)
- Teamspeak Installed
- RedM Installed
Our server has an "Allowlist." Meaning; you must be a member of our Discord and have the Granted Access role. To get that follow the steps below.
In the Discord channel #select-game, select the RedM role from the drop down menu. If you followed the steps correctly you will get the Granted Access role.
We use the SaltyChat plugin for Teamspeak for our in-game communication.
To install properly, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure you have installed Teamspeak and that it is closed.
2. Click here and it will download SaltyChat version 2.3.6.
3. Open that download and click Install.
4. Open TeamSpeak but DO NOT update SaltyChat. Staff will tell everyone when to update it.
5. Optional: You can turn off the sound notifications by going to Self -> Soundpack -> Sounds Deactivated.
6. Recommended: Activating push to talk by to Tools -> Capture -> Capture Device (Set your Microphone) -> Push-To-Talk
Once you have followed the above steps, start RedM. You will be asked to authorize FiveM with Discord (If you haven't previously done it for FiveM), please hit accept.
Finally, you are ready to connect to our server and start roleplaying.
Teamspeak IP: goldrushroleplay.teamspeak3.com
RedM Server IP: 184.108.40.206:30120
You can connect to our RedM server by searching for us in the RedM server browser, or by hitting F8 on your keyboard and typing: connect 220.127.116.11:30120
Once in game, make sure you go into the settings and disable the in-game voice chat, otherwise you might hear some people that you shouldn't!
Copyright © 2022 GoldRush - All Rights Reserved.
Obtain faster queue priority now!
Patreon will charge you on the 1st day of the month no matter the date of purchase for the start of your subscription.